10 Easy Ways to Improve Curb Appeal
It’s always a good idea to improve the curb appeal of your home. Luckily this can be done with small improvements that make your home look refreshed. Here are 10 ways to instantly improve your home’s curb appeal:
1. Change your house numbers. Switch out your old and rusty numbers to ones that match your home’s style. This can make a big impact, and really give your home the facelift it may need!
2.Pressure wash. No need to paint your whole house. A good pressure washing will have your home looking refreshed and polished.
3. Paint your front door. This is a great way to compliment your newly pressure washed home. Make your entrance cheerful with a bright colour.
4. Add fresh porch furniture. This will instantly make your home feel welcoming and put together.
5. Do some landscaping. This doesn’t have to be elaborate. If you don’t have a garden and don’t have the time to build one, just hang a few flower baskets and put out some garden pots. If you do have a garden, just be sure that everything looks cleaned up and trimmed.
6. Refinish your front porch. Although time consuming, this is a really wonderful way to make your home look its best.
7. Gutter clean. Keeping your gutters clean is an important part of maintenance and curb appeal of your home especially here in Vancouver, where moss and algae thrive. Not sure if your gutters need to be cleaned? Read our blog post 5 Signs It’s Time To Clean Your Gutters to find out.
8. Replace exterior light fixtures. A great way to upgrade your home. Try looking for light fixtures that have the same electrical hookups as your current one, saving you money and time.
9.Window Wash. Having your windows looking spic-and-span is an important part to achieving curb appeal.
10. Upgrade your mailbox. So simple, yet so effective. Be sure to choose a mailbox that flows with the rest of your home’s style.
Umbrella is Here to Help Improve Your Curb Appeal!
We want to help you keep your home looking its best. That’s why you should give us a call at 1-888-255-4666 if you have any questions about your home’s maintenance, or want to know what we can do for you to improve your home’s curb appeal.