Window washing is one of those jobs that takes time and devotion. By choosing the right tools and techniques, the task can go much more quickly and produce better results.
- Gather all of your tools and supplies before you begin. You will need a sponge, bucket, chamois or dry rag and a squeegee.
- Put a little detergent in a bucket and add warm water.
- Lay a towel on the floor before you start cleaning your windows.
- Soak your sponge in water and thoroughly clean your window working from top to bottom or from side to side. Then using a squeegee, remove the water with consecutive downward strokes (or side to side). Dry your squeegee with a chamois or dry rag after each stroke you make.
- Dry off the windows using a chamois or dry rag.