How NOT To Clean Your Windows
If not done properly or safely, window cleaning can be a dangerous job. Here at Umbrella Property Services, we put our employees through a rigorous training program so they are prepared for all situations.
As you can see in the pictures below, these people have not gone through any sort of training. Please do not try any of this at home!
The Umbrella Way
If you don’t have the equipment to do the job right, then don’t do the job at all! Here at Umbrella Property Services, we have all the right equipment, tools, and training to clean your windows safely. On every visit, the Umbrella professionals do the following:
- Site assessment for power lines, basement areas, and obstacles on the ground such as toys, dog faeces, sports balls, etc.
- Put “Caution – People Working” sign by front walkway to house
- If using a ladder, ideally, use two people to rest against the building
- Maintain 3 points of contact on the ladder at all times
- Clean the window to a sparkly shine
- Move on the next window until completion